1. Our Website. This website is owned by FATE(GB) LIMITED a company registered in England and Wales with company number is 10538046, whose registered office is at Highwinds, Skinners Lane, Waltham, Grimsby, England DN37 0EU (“us”, “our”, “we”).
2. These Terms and Conditions. The following terms and conditions govern your use of our website, as well as the information made available and otherwise contained on it. By accessing, downloading or otherwise using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. We provide our website on an ‘as is’ basis. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to make our website available, we cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously without interruption or be error-
4. Variation. We reserve the right, at any time and without any further notice to you, to amend these terms and conditions, and to vary, suspend or cease to make available all or part of our website and your access to it.
5. Limitation of Liability. Neither we, nor any of our partners, employees or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all loss and damage of any kind including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, or loss of management or office time.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. Third Party Websites. We make no representations or warranties of any kind in relation to any other website that you may access via our website, or which may link to our website. If you access any other website, you accept that it is independent from our website and that we do not have control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for its content, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused (or alleged to be caused) by, or in connection, with use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other website. Any concerns in relation to any other website should be directed to the respective administrator or webmaster.
8. Intellectual Property Rights. The content of our website is protected by national and international copyright laws, and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owners of the intellectual property rights in all trademarks, service marks, trading and other names, logos, designs, content, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, graphics and/or software referred to, or contained on, our website. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means, or in any manner, any material or information on, or downloaded from, our website including, without limitation, text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.]
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law. This disclaimer and any claim arising in relation to our website or the information on our website shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.